Special New Policies During COVID-19:
This is how phone appointments will take place:
- Your MD will call you at the time of your appointment
- You do not need to do anything other than make sure you have your phone by your side and your ringer is turned on
- Please ensure your phone settings accept calls from “unidentified callers” as the call may come from a “blocked caller ID”
- If your MD feels you need to be assessed in person we will make arrangements to do so
- Going forward we may switch to using video platforms for these appointments – more news to come on this in the future
This is what an “in-office” visit will look like:
- When you arrive at the clinic for your appointment, please call the front desk from your cell phone while still in your car
- If you do not have a cell phone or a car then please advise our staff of this when you book your appointment and you will be able to wait in designated seats in our waiting room
- You will be asked to clean your hands & wear a mask when you enter the clinic
- You will then be escorted to the examination room to be seen as usual
- After your appointment you will be asked to wait in the examination room until someone escorts you out of the office
- You will be asked to discard your mask and wash your hands upon leaving the clinic
- Please bring as little personal belongings with you as possible for your appointment
- Please do not bring any other people with you to your appointment (unless absolutely necessary for assistance)
Appointment Tips and Guidelines:
Please take note of the following tips and guidelines for booking and attending appointments with us:
- Let staff know the reason for your appointment. This helps our staff set up the room appropriately
- Ensure you let us know if the appointment is for a procedure as this requires booking of our procedure room and the set up of specific instruments.
- If possible let our staff know if you are planning on bringing other family members to your appointment as this helps us set up the room accordingly.
- Note that we are a scent free office. Strong smells can be very offensive for patients with certain medical conditions.
- Thank you for always being respectful with our staff. We are always happy to hear your concerns and receive feedback if done in a respectful manner.
- Maternity patients and Dr. Walter’s patients may pre-book appointments due to their limited part time practice. Maternity Patient Information »